Before you place your next coffee order at Connect Coffee Roasters, here is an opportunity to visit the origin of your coffee beans. Coffee caravan will be out on Saturday, 15thDecember to experience coffee evolution at a smallholder farm, in Kiambu Gatundu South. The 1 -day trip will bring you closer to coffee harvesting : an art having evolved far from the original “remove of all beans” designed in Brazil.
- Hand picking of two varieties of arabica coffee beans : Ruiru 11 & SL28
- Learn the different roasting profiles between mild ( medium roast ) & strong ( dark roast ) coffee.
- Sample different coffee aromas & flavours.
- Enjoy the unique coffee estates scenery.
- Interaction with the local coffee family.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Wear comfortable shoes
- A hat incase it gets hot.
To boost small scale coffee production in Kenya, subscription fee of Ksh. 5,000 ( USD 50 ) will be charged to cater for transport, lunch & seedling donation : seed to cup
Price inclusive of morning coffee, transport and lunch.
Make payments through:
- Mpesa ( Buy Goods & Services ) :831 – 458
Email : email@example.com
SUBSCRIPTION DEADLINE : 10th December.
|07H30||MORNING COFFEE||CONNECT COFFEE, RIVERSIDE|
|09H30 – 11h30||HARVESTING, COFFEE SORTING||KIAMBU FARM|
|12H00 – 14H00||COFFEE PROCESSING ( PULPING, WASHING & DRYING), ROASTING, CUPPING||KIAMBU FARM|
|15H00||SEEDLING DONATION||KIAMBU FARM|
|15H30||DEPARTURE||CONNECT COFFEE, RIVERSIDE|
Sip your way through the coffee farms.
#AdventureTours #HolidayPlans #DecemberPlans #Connectwithcustomers #coffee254 #TembeaKenya